This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from Think Today Group that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for Technical Support Agreements (“Support Agreements”). Think Today Group Reserves The Right To Update And Change The Terms Of Service From Time To Time Without Notice. By accepting delivery of the Think Today Group services and support described on the invoice or order confirmation, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
Terms Of Service
1.Technical assistance and consulting are provided according to Service.
2.Sales questions, questions related to custom development of projects within the guarantee period, general questions not requiring technical consulting or assistance, quote requests — are serviced free of charge.
3.Think Today Group will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to provide technical assistance under this agreement, but do not guarantee that all problems will be solved or that any item will be error-free.
4.Think Today Group Would Provide Services For Only The Issues And Software That Has Been Explicitly Mentioned On Our Website And Listed In Annexure 1. For All Other Software And Issues We Would Not Be Liable To Provide Services.
5. Our Services Are Available Through On Call, Chat And E-Mail Only. Onsite Service Is Not Included As A Mode Of Providing Service.
6. We Do Not Provide Any Replacement Or Stand By On Any Computer Part That Has Malfunctioned
7. Think Today Group Cannot And Will Not Be Liable For Any Loss Or Damage From Your Data Theft From Your PC In This Scenario.
8.We As A Merchant Shall Be Under No Liability Whatsoever In Respect Of Any Loss Or Damage Arising Directly Or Indirectly Out Of The Decline Of Authorization For Any Transaction, On Account Of The Cardholder Having Exceeded The Preset Limit Mutually Agreed By Us With Our Acquiring Bank From Time To Time.
9.You Are Requested Not To Share Your Computer Username And Password With The Support Professional At Any Time, If This Is Accidentally Shared, Please Change The Password Immediately.
10.We Do Not Provide Any Warranty On Hardware And Software That Is Covered Under The Support Plan.
11.In All Remote Access Sessions You Are Requested To Constantly Monitor The Session When The Person Is On Phone With You, We Would Not Request Any Remote Session With You Without Any Live Person Talking To You At The Same Time. In Case You Get A Remote Session Without A Live Person On Call You Are Requested To Not Accept The Request, At No Time Think Today Group Would Be Responsible For Any Data Theft That Occurs Due To Unattended Remote Session. You May Not Use The Service For Any Illegal Or Unauthorized Purpose. You Must Not, In The Use Of The Service, Violate Any Laws In Your Jurisdiction (Including But Not Limited To Copyright Laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading And Downgrading Terms
1.All Fees Are Inclusive Of All Taxes, Levies, Or Duties Imposed By Taxing Authorities Of You Shall Be Responsible For Payment Of All Such Taxes, Levies, Or Duties, If Levied In Your Country.
2. We Don’t Store Credit Card Information For Any Customer And We Would Not Do Any Charging Without Your Explicit Consent.
3. In Case You Are Not Satisfied With The Service And We Have Not Been Able To Resolve Even 1 Issue With Your PC In That Month You Are Entitled To A Full Refund No Questions Asked.
4. If You Are Buying Online A Valid Credit Card Is Required For Paying Accounts. We Reserve The Right To Accept Or Reject The Payment Made Through Credit Cards.
5. In Case We’re Not Able To Fix Even One Of Your Issue Your Complete Amount Would Be Refunded. In Case We’re Able To Fix Even One Issue You’re Not Entitled For A Complete Refund. We Would Deduct A Minimum Of ($99 Or 25% Of The Total Charged Amount, Whichever Is Higher) X Number Of Cases Resolved By Us, And Refund Back The Rest Amount.
6. Think Today Group Support Plan Starts From The Date On Which You Signup Or Sign The Agreement Copy, And The Payment Is Realized.
Cancellation And Termination
- Think Today Group, In Its Sole Discretion, Has The Right To Suspend Or Terminate Your Account And Refuse Any And All Current Or Future Use Of The Service, For Reasons Such As Unauthorized Access Of Our Portal, Servers And Databases, Abusive Behavior, Data Theft, Improper Utilization Of Our Services, Using The Service For PC Other Than The One Which Has Been Registered For Use With Think Today Group, Among Other Reasons. Such Termination Of The Service Will Result In The Deactivation Or Deletion Of Your Account Or Your Access To Your PC Support Service.
2. Any Use Of Software Which Is Not Legal May Result In Termination Of Your Services And Cancellation Of Your Account By Think Today Group.
3. If You Cancel The Service Before The End Of Your Current Paid Up Month, Your Cancellation Will Take Effect Immediately And We Will Not Be Charge You Again.
4. You Are Solely Responsible For Properly Canceling Your Account. An Email Or Phone Request To Cancel Your Account To Your Account Manager Is A Must And You Must Receive A Confirmation From Your Account Manager On The Date Of Cancelation.
Credit Card Billing.
You Authorize The Issuer Of The Credit Card To Pay Any Amounts Described Herein Without Requiring A Signed Receipt, And You Agree That These Charges Are To Be Accepted As Authorization To The Issuer Of The Credit Card To Pay Any Amounts Described Herein Without Requiring A Signed Receipt, And You Agree That These Charges Are To Be Accepted As Authorization To The Issuer Of The Credit Card To Pay All Such Amounts. You Agree To Provide Think Today GroupWith Updated Credit Card Information Upon Think Today Group’S Request And Any Time The Information You Previously Provided Is No Longer Valid. You Acknowledge And Agree That Neither Think Today Group Nor Any Think Today Group Affiliated Company Will Have Any Liability Whatsoever For Any Non-Sufficient Funds Or Other Charges Incurred By You As A Result Of Such Attempts To Charge, And/Or Place Holds On, Your Credit Card. You May Be Asked To Provide Us With A Credit Card Number From A Card Issuer That We Accept In Order To Activate Your Service. You Hereby Authorize Think Today Group To Charge And/Or Place A Hold On Your Credit Card With Respect To Any Unpaid Charges For Services Or Any Related Equipment. You Authorize Think Today Group And/Or Any Other Company Who Bills Products Or Services, Or Acts As Billing Agent For Think Today Group To Continue To Attempt To Charge And/Or Place Holds With Respect To All Sums Described Herein, Or Any Portion Thereof, To Your Credit Card Until Such Amounts Are Paid In Full. If You Mistakenly Provide A Debit Card Number, Instead Of A Credit Card Number, You Authorize All Charges Described Herein To Be Applied To Such Debit Card Unless And Until You Provide A Credit Card Number.
Limitation of Liability
Think Today Group DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERVICE, Think Today Group is NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUPPORT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
Copyright And Content Ownership
Any Queries Or Resolutions That You Post On Our Forums Would Become Our Property.
2.The Look And Feel Of The Site Copyright©201-16 Think Today Group. You May Not Duplicate, Copy, Or Reuse Any Portion Of The HTML/CSS Or Visual Design Elements Without Express Written Permission From Think Today Group.
3. All Content Posted By You And Transmitted To Us Should Comply With US Cyber Laws And Copyright Laws And /Or The Copyright Law In Your Country.
4.Think Today Group Reserves The Rights To Remove Any Content Posted On Our Website It Deems Inappropriate Without Assigning Any Reason.
1.Support for all products will cease 6 months after the next release of the product is shipped. Think Today Group may, from time to time, discontinue products and versions or discontinue any or all support services. Think Today Group also reserve the right to terminate service to any individual who abuses any support program including, but not limited to sharing customer identification numbers with others.
2.We May, Remove Content And Accounts Containing Content That We Determine In Our Sole Discretion Are Unlawful, Offensive, Threatening, Libelous, Defamatory, Pornographic, Obscene Or Otherwise Objectionable Or Violates Any Party’s Intellectual Property Or These Terms Of Service.
3.Currently The Service Is Available Only In English And Hindi Languages, All Other Languages Would Be Entertained On Best Effort Basis.
4. You Understand That Think Today Group May Uses Third Party Vendors And Hosting Partners To Provide The Necessary Hardware, Software, Networking, Storage, And Related Technology Required To Run The Service.
5.Technical Support Is Only Provided To Paying Account Holders And Is Only Available Via Email, Chat And On Call.
6.You Understand That The Technical Processing And Transmission Of The Service, Including Your Content, May Be Transferred Unencrypted And Involve (A) Transmissions Over Various Networks; And (B) Changes To Conform And Adapt To Technical Requirements Of Connecting Networks Or Devices.
7.You Must Not Upload, Post, Host, Or Transmit Unsolicited Email, SMSs, Or “Spam” Messages.
8.You Must Not Transmit Any Worms Or Viruses Or Any Code Of A Destructive Nature.
9.Think Today Group Does Not Warrant That (I) The Service Will Meet Your Specific Requirements, (Ii) The Service Will Be Uninterrupted, Timely, Secure, Or Error-Free, (iii) The Results That May Be Obtained From The Use Of The Service Will Be Accurate Or Reliable, (iv) The Quality Of Any Products, Services, Information, Or Other Material Purchased Or Obtained By You Through The Service Will Meet Your Expectations, And (V) Any Errors In The Service Will Be Corrected.
10. This is the full and final agreement between you and Think Today Group, and it supersedes any promises, representations or agreements relating to the subject of this agreement. This agreement may be changed only if you and Think Today Group’s authorized representative do so in writing. No inconsistent, additional, or pre-printed terms on your purchase order or other business form apply.